UX Designer (Medior/Senior)
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. Do you want to solve complex problems with brilliant solutions? We are looking for an experienced college with superior UX skills who enjoys working in an agile environment where there is lots of room for initiative and creativity. If you enjoy translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into intuitive, and functional user interfaces then Yuki has the right position available for you.
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
- Design has our full focus; in this role you will have major impact in the creation of the Yuki Design System UX;
- Responsible from brainstorming to implementation and managing stakeholders as the development team and product owners;
- Research, define and test UX solutions for enterprise segments and different customer types;
- Identify reusable patterns and components, document their guidelines in detail and ensure consistency throughout all the Yuki brands;
- Measure how designs are performing, facilitate workshops and iterate to improve.
- Work closely with the different teams to review designs, provide/receive feedback and contribute to a consistent and coherent ecosystem.
- At least 3 years experience in applying UX design together with a portfolio that demonstrates your work;
- You can work independently in a small (inter)national team with minimal supervision;
- You have the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex enterprise solutions into clean, understandable UX;
- Experienced with creating and enforcing UI patterns in design systems;
- Experienced in working with design tools such as Figma, Sketch;
- You enjoy using UX research methods to uncover the unknown;
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
What we offer
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package;
- A diverse, international team based in our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Barcelona;
- Opportunities to learn and grow;
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Rotterdam, at Kop van Zuid (with an awesome view over the Erasmusbridge!);
- Sports and other activities, fresh fruit and healthy lunch (...but a frikandel or (vega) kroket every Friday...).