We are looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should be a brilliant problem solver, have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
What you get to do everyday
- From brainstorming to implementation, you will work with design team, development team and product owners.
- You will research, define and test UX solutions for enterprise segments and different customer types.
- You will identify reusable patterns and components, document their guidelines in detail for Yuki design language that will be consistent throughout all product family in different platforms.
- You will measure how designs are performing and iterate to improve.
- You will work closely with design team to review designs, provide/receive feedback and contribute to a consistent and coherent ecosystem.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Informal and ambitious organisational culture
- Good working environment in a dynamic international team
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- Cool office located at 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district
- Job category: ICT – Software development
- Location: Barcelona
- In possession of an EU work permit
- Fluent English (Spanish a plus)
- Type of employment: permanent position
Who you are
- You have at least 4 years or equivalent experience in applying UX design on web & mobile products and a portfolio that demonstrates your work and ability.
- You have the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions.
- You are experienced with creating and enforcing UI patterns in design systems.
- You are experienced working on advanced interfaces for enterprise solutions.
- You have expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, usability and accessibility principles.
- You are experienced in using UX research methods to uncover unknown
- You are able to work with minimal supervision in an agile environment.
- You have strong communication skills to explain your work and vision to all stakeholders
- You are experienced working with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
What you may have
- No coding required but a good understanding of front-end development and implementation details is a big plus.
- Experience facilitating design workshops.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Ability to create new or polish existing icons and assets.
You will be working on projects together with colleagues in Spain. The Netherlands and Belgium Therefore, the following personal skills are required:
- Being able to work independently
- Being able to work in a distributed team using online collaboration tools
- Showing initiative and coming up with creative solutions
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaborative skills