We are looking for a talented User Interface Designer (Medior/Senior) to create amazing interfaces. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and is able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. At Yuki, you can work independently in an agile, international environment with lots of room for initiative, collaboration, and creativity.
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
What you get to do everyday:
- Designing user interfaces for multiple brands on mobile and web applications;
- Work closely with the team to make complex information understandable, engaging, aesthetic, and guiding;
- Creating enterprise design systems and evangelize its principles and guidelines to teams;
- Ensure the look and feel of the UI is consistent between multiple brands and platforms;
- Working on Yuki Design System by creating components and patterns in atomic approach;
- Write excellent documentation that details interaction states, visual specifications and usage to guide execution of designs;
- Taking wireframes and transforming them into intuitive, functional, beautiful, pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- At least 3 years experience in applying UI design on web application & mobile products together with a portfolio that demonstrates your work;
- Experience in creating and enforcing style guides or design systems;
- Experienced in working on advanced interfaces for enterprise solutions;
- Expert knowledge of typography, layouts, grid systems, color theory;
- Expert knowledge of Sketch
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
What we offer
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package;
- A diverse, international team based in our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Barcelona
- Opportunities to learn and grow;
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Rotterdam, at Kop van Zuid (with an awesome view over the Erasmusbridge!);
- Sports and other activities, fresh fruit and healthy lunch (...but a frikandel or (vega) kroket on Fridays).