Software Developer Backend (PHP)
Comandi is an innovative software company with activities in the Netherlands and Belgium. It is our mission to have an impact on improving the results of our customers. We offer the best tools for insight and action, designed for entrepreneurs and consultants. Thousands of organizations from sectors such as trade, services, retail and hospitality work with our software every day. Comandi offers steering information for entrepreneurs and advisers. More insight gives you more focus on improving results. With Comandi you undertake and advise from your own cockpit!
- Design, estimate, and code new features in PHP.
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your project/s, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in a fast-paced environment. Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
- Deﬁne, document, and enforce engineering standards.
Your knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a back-end developer with PHP
- Solid knowledge of product development.
- Strong experience with transactional database engines (SQL Server).
- Knowledge of software best practices (e.g. SOLID principles, programming patterns).
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving).
Your personal skills
- Your level of English and Spanish is fluent.
- You are a team player.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to continue developing yourself.
- You are In possession of an EU work permit.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract with 3 months of probation period.
- Full time position, 40h a week.
- Cool open space office located at 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
- Informal and ambitious organisational culture.
- Good working environment in a dynamic international team.
- The opportunity to develop yourself.
- Fresh fruit and drinks.