Senior .Net Developer
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaSoftware Development
Are you an experienced .NET developer?
Do you want to build software that revolutionises traditional accounting?
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with multicultural teams?
Yuki is one of the leading innovators in the domain of accounting and financial administration. We are rapidly growing and, as a product-driven organization, it makes us proud that our SaaS solution is used by nearly 75,000 entrepreneurs and more than 1,100 accountancy firms across The Netherlands, Belgium and Spain.
At Yuki, 200 employees, of which 65+ in product and development, give their best to allow entrepreneurs and accountants to work smarter. We do so by providing them easy to use, self-learning and highly automated accounting software.
We are here to change the world of accounting and we are looking for a talented and passionate Senior .NET Developer to join us in our quest. Do you want to be part of one of our squads?
You will literally write the future of Yuki. We are building software that revolutionises traditional accounting. We truly believe in getting the best out of everyone, that’s why you will work on disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Implementing new features and functionalities into our products (e.g. API’s, document recognition engine, data interfaces with external parties, etcetera);
- Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Build readable, maintainable and performant code using best software practices;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
You will do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in Belgium, Spain and the Netherlands.
What we offer
Flexible working hours.
Full-time position, 40h a week.
Cool open space office located at 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
Fresh fruit, bread, coffee, tea and drinks every day.
Informal organisational culture.
A good working environment in a dynamic international team: we spend a great time together!
Team Building Events (Global & Local).
The opportunity to grow within the company & develop your skills: Career Path.
Study budget - choose your learning plan! (including English and Spanish lessons).
Medical & Dental coverage.
A hybrid model of remote work.
Your knowledge and experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a back-end developer using .NET Technologies.
- Understanding and interest in cloud-based services with (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure).
- Strong experience with transactional database engines (SQL Server).
- Experience with version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with ASP.NET.
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API.
- Knowledge of software best practices (e.g. SOLID principles, programming patterns).
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Frontend experience is a plus (Vue, React, Sass, Webpack).
Your personal skills
- Your level of English is fluent.
- You are a team player.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to continue developing yourself.
*All the applicants must have an EU work permit.
Please make sure to apply also if you feel like you do not meet every single requirement, but are really motivated and feel like you can grow into the role.