QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who is motivated to work on creating and establishing QA as part of our software development process. The QA Automation Engineer will be involved in building, designing and evolving our CI/CD based automation platform, and will help our team to get to the next level of excellence. We are a completely autonomous team led by continuous improvement, aiming to build a platform that allows us to have the most automated QA in the market. That said, if you like challenges this opportunity is for you.
You will literally write the future of Yuki. We are building software that revolutionises traditional accounting software. We truly believe in getting the best out of everyone, that’s why you will work on disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Creating End to End Tests and integrating them into our release process.
- Working as part of an autonomous team as a QA Automation Engineer
- Helping on improving the manual testing process and practices
- Automation Research & Innovation.
- Helping on setting the QA standards, practices and process company-wide
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
You will do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in Belgium, Spain and the Netherlands.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract with 3 months of probation period.
- Full-time position, 40h a week.
- Cool open space office located at 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
- Informal and ambitious organisational culture.
- A good working environment in a dynamic international team.
- The opportunity to develop yourself.
- Fresh fruit and drinks.
- Working from home in a time of COVID.
Your knowledge and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Automation.
- Software testing and testing tools.
- Testing automation.
- Experience working with Selenium.
Your personal skills
- Your level of English is fluent.
- You are a team player.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to continue developing yourself.
- You are in possession of an EU work permit.