Product Owner - Financial
As a Product Owner you will be the core of every product development cycle, that’s nothing new for you. What makes this role special is the entrepreneurial environment and the innovative accounting software we’re building.
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
- Defining a product strategy, aligning product roadmap to strategic goals;
- You will identify business needs, prioritize feature requests and backlog;
- Envisions the product and communicate this vision with the development team and stakeholders;
- Defines and executes a go-to-market plan, working to ensure that marketing, sales and support have what they need;
- Translates features into well-defined product requirements including user stories and acceptance test criteria;
- keep track of industry trends.
- Bachelor in a relevant field;
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality and organizational skills to own the product development process;
- Communication abilities to get all stakeholders involved;
- Experience with agile and scrum is a plus.