Medior Backend Developer (.NET)
We are looking for a talented Back End Developer to strengthen our Dutch development team.
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
What you get to do
- Implementing new features and functionalities into our products (e.g. API’s, data interfaces with external parties, et cetera);
- Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Build readable, maintainable and performant code using best software practices;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience as a back-end developer using .NET Technologies (VB.NET/C#);
- Strong experience with relational database engines (SQL Server);
- Experience with API development HTTP, REST and .NET Web API;
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum);
What we offer
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package;
- A diverse, international team based in our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Barcelona;
- Opportunities to learn and grow;
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Rotterdam, at Kop van Zuid (with an awesome view over the Erasmus Bridge);
- Sports and other activities, fresh fruit and healthy lunch