Managing Director Netherlands
Yuki Netherlands is looking for a proactive Managing Director whom can steer the successful organisation towards the next level. Yuki is rapidly growing, ambitious and IT-driven. We revolutionized the accounting software industry and with our online solutions we ensure accountants and entrepreneurs can work more efficient and effective together.
As Managing Director the Netherlands you will report directly to the CEO and will oversee the commercial and operational aspects of Yuki Netherlands. You are long-term focussed, P&L responsible and will further develop the organisation by facilitating responsible growth. You are the main driver behind the company’s strategic direction and will optimize tactical execution to maximize market potential.
In this challenging role you will drive the organisations mission and vision and focus on business excellence. As natural leader you will lead the teams, build strong partnerships and inspire internal- and external stakeholders. In order to reach the commercial and strategic goals you will minimize the churn rates and further evolve online marketing, sales and customer success. Together with the management team you will analyse and monitor market trends to qualify new opportunities and implement best practices across the (international) organisation.
Your main responsibilities include:
- P&L responsible and overall management of the organization;
- Drive organisational growth and develop a winning culture inspired on trust and transparency;
- Set strategic milestones and implement tactical plans to lead the delivery of high-performance across operations & business;
- Create, develop and coach a high performing leadership team that will work collaboratively across the (international) group;
- Stimulate and drive change management initiatives (incl. processes and procedures);
- Evolve sales, (online) marketing and operations to reach and maximize market potential;
- Analyse and qualify new market opportunities, control costs and the delivery of key projects;
- Define the management indicators and facilitate the implementation of best practices;
- Lead by example, build strong partnerships and inspire internal- and external stakeholders;
- Retain a highly engaged culture and inspire and motivate those around you.
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years work experience, ideally in the IT sector and preferably in a SaaS company or data driven business;
- Passionate and energetic leader with a track record in general and/or commercial management;
- Facilitating, structured and pragmatic mind-set with strong people management skills;
- Excellent strategic, tactical, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.