With our increasing focus on our end-user strategy, Yuki is looking for a Growth Hacker who is fully focused on stimulating the sale of Yuki software to entrepreneurs.
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
What you get to do
As a growth hacker, you will be responsible for accelerating the growth of the MRR per customer (administration) through the use of metrics and creative, innovative marketing strategies and technologies.
In this challenging position you will be collaborating with our marketing, sales and product (development) teams in the Netherlands, Belgium and Spain. You will specialize in developing new growth programs, testing and executing these programs. In order to be successful, you will be evaluating platform traffic, customer usage and other data to better understand customer engagement and conversion rates. Together with the teams, you will create new work processes and constantly utilize technology to enhance Yuki’s relationships with our end-customers, the entrepreneurs.
Your main responsibilities include
- Develop, execute and refine a game-changing growth strategy for upsell to entrepreneurs;
- Continuously optimize the performance of campaigns and sharing your knowledge across the business;
- Collaborate with the wider commercial and content teams to develop user journeys for these campaigns;
- Analyse, recommend, lead and execute creative acquisition and cross sell campaigns across multiple channels and in-app.
- A bachelor or master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’experience with lead generation, account-based marketing tools- and processes;
- Growth mindset and experience in managing B2B go-to-market campaigns, preferably within a high-growth, B2B data driven SaaS company;
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing B2B go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams;
- Enthusiastic about data-analytics and comfortable with large datasets spread over different platforms, analytics tools and databases;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interface with customers and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment;
- Experience in market research, usage of tools like Mixpanel and PRDCT and A/B testing.
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits;
- Positive and ambitious colleagues, the freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas and opportunities to learn and grow;
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Rotterdam, at Kop van Zuid (with an awesome view over the Erasmus Bridge);
- Sports and other activities, fresh fruit and healthy lunch.