Digital Marketing Legend
Digital marketer @ Yuki… What’s that like?
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world.
Previously accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that!
We are growing fast and looking for new colleagues! Our dynamic and fun marketing team is looking for a new friend, someone who knows all about the latest digital marketing techniques and how to use them, someone with cool and creative ideas and someone who wants to make these ideas happen.
When we say marketing, you say DIGITAL!!
You are responsible for using digital channels to make sure everybody knows Yuki! You’re not satisfied by people just following us on social media, you know how to persuade them from within.
- You will develop, implement and own our digital marketing plan.
- You will set up google Ads-campaigns and you know how to reach the right audience.
- Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter hold no secrets for you. You get how important content is and you create the right campaigns on social.
- Keyword research? Thanks to you, our website will be optimized for search (SEA, SEO).
- You’re the king/queen of setting up a strategic mailing campaign, the analytics you gather afterwards will help you assist in the future planning (eDM).
- Next to all of this: you will do ad hoc short copywriting and you can be your creative self with graphic tasks.
Are you the chosen one? You are...
- still reading? Yes, this could be a fit!
- experienced! We are looking for someone with at least 4 years of experience in online marketing projects.
- a wizard with AdWords, Wordpress, Google Tag Manager, Google analytics,... (you can finish this list). And of course, you can translate the data behind it.
- passionate about the digital world! .
- a curious human being. You don’t see problems, you see challenges that are asking for a creative solution.
- fluent in Dutch and English and you also know some French words. ‘Cause not everything is online: you posses the right communication skills to talk with all stakeholders of the organisation.
- not the one sitting quiet in a corner, you go for it! … But on a structured and disciplined way.
- collecting bonus points if you have knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.